Pre & Post Treatment
- Drink at least HALF a GALLON of water before your treatment and another half to ONE gallon per day following your treatment (soft drinks, sodas, juice or tea is NOT water). Drinking water is important part of eliminating the broken down fat. STAY WELL HYDRATED!!
- Refrain from ANY alcohol consumption 24 hours before treatment and 2-3 days following your treatments. Alcohol can prevent your liver from working to remove fats as it will make alcohol metabolism its priority before fat removal. Alcohol can hinder results.
- Refrain from caffeine the day of your treatment. If possible avoid caffeine for 24 hours before and 24 hours after your treatment.
- Do NOT tan or spray tan 24 hours before your treatment.
- Avoid eating 2 hours prior and 1 hours after your after your treatment.
- Refrain from aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory products for 2 days prior and after your treatment.
- Do NOT have a hot shower ( warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet follow a low carb, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise: Do brisk exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement.